We are looking for a strong Mobile Developer to join our team who is experienced in native mobile development for Android and/or iOS. We are seeking a team member who has a strong background in the fundamentals of developing code systems. A person experienced with not only developing an early stage application, but also maintaining an application over a period of time. As with everyone on our team - we look for someone who understands building technology with purpose - someone who cares about the subtlety of user experience, and building the right interface for the moment. As a team member at JLOOP, we look for folks who value collaboration while also possessing the ability to be self-directed.
- Strong education in related field or equivalent experience
- Required: Objective-C, Swift, Java for Android Studio, etc.
- Strong knowledge and opinions about code patterns, MVC, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize and build dynamic solutions from the ground up with an eye toward growth and longevity
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable technologies
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under tight deadlines with careful attention to detail
- Demonstrates flexibility in a fast paced environment with changing deliverables and requests
- A strong understanding of user-centered design and the practicality of applying it
- Bonus: Experience with PHP, MySQL, Server Administration, WordPress (yuck), etc.
- Develop work that is technically sound and thoughtfully constructed
- Actively participate in internal and client meetings
- Proactive communication daily
- Adhere to project schedules and assure timely delivery of every project